View Single Post
The Whitewolf Shaman
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-04-2010, 02:00 AM

Every thread needs them, mine is no exception, so here they are:

Rule #1: Always, ALWAYS abide by Menewsha's TOS. You can locate these throughout Menewsha, and there is a link on every page. Even if you can't find it, here it is ----> TOS - Menewsha Avatar Community so you can't say you didn't have prior warning.

Rule #2: Do not beg. It is a Menewshan rule, so I shouldn't have to post it here as well, but it is an important rule, so there it is.

Rule #3: Do not start drama. Nobody likes drama, nobody wants it here. This is a peaceful and loving thread, and I am giving my hard earned gold away to people out of the kindness of my heart. Don't bring drama in my thread and we will have no problems.

Rule #4: Don't take offense if I didn't give anything to you, I only have so much to give each day. Keep coming in, you will likely get something eventually.

Rule #5: This may not seem to be a very important rule, but it is probably one of the most important ones, so keep this in mind please. If you are going to donate gold or items to ME donate to The Whitewolf Shaman. If you are going to donate gold or items to MY CHARITY donate to Whitewolf's Spirit Guide. This will make it easier to distinguish between the charity funds and my personal funds. I would hate to have someone donate a CI or EI and not specify that it is a gift for the charity, and I get in trouble for scamming, I don't want that, this is no scam. I want things to run smoothly, so please, do me this one service if you are wishing to donate.

I could go on forever making a do and do not list of rules, but you all know how to act, just be civil and have fun and we will get along great. Show kindness to others and others will show kindness to you. That is a key rule to life.

My own philosophy for life is "Its all good" I live by this motto and you should too, because life is too short for drama, strife, animosity, pain, hurt and anger. Life is a thrill ride, so all of the stress shouldn't bring you down, but rather give you a challenge to overcome. Accept it and enjoy it since in the end, you will be grateful that you had the challenge and you were able to defeat it.

I'll try to make you happy by helping in what little way I can to assist you in completing your personal Menewshan quests, by giving my own gold away, so do what you can to help me by keeping the thread fun, active, and friendly.

Thank you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Table of contents:
Post 1 Introduction
Post 2 Introduction of mule
Post 3 Rules
Post 4 Thread Details
Post 5 People Who Have Donated
Post 6 People Who Have Received Donations
Post 7 White list
Post 8 Black list

Last edited by The Whitewolf Shaman; 09-25-2010 at 09:28 PM..