View Single Post
CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 05-30-2015, 03:26 PM

Zella listened to the ringmaster as he gave his input on her ideas. She had been treated like a freak at her village for so long, that it hadn't occurred to her that she wouldn't be treated like that for having her powers here; it was an oversight. She was slightly happy to see the grin on the ringmaster's face as he mentioned the moving targets. Any challenge that he decided to put forward, she knew she would be able to rise up to it.

She nodded as he said he had to leave. "Thank you for your time, ringmaster," she said. "I am sorry to have bothered you." She wondered at his last sentence. The ringmaster was... a strange man, to say the least.

Her attention turned to Freja. "Thank you very much," she said. "And I'm sorry, I should have introduced myself earlier. My name is Zella." She attempted to smile at the doll and sipped her tea.

-----------------------------------------

Chen looked on curiously at the girl, and then finally chuckled and somehow managed to catch the wrench from the metal animal's mouth before it scampered off. He held out the tool to her.

"That's a mighty interesting pet you have my dear," he said jovially. "You must be tired from all that struggling. Would you like to come in and rest awhile before heading back?"

He hoped she would accept. It wasn't like he was lonely or anything; he actually preferred the solitude. But it was nice to have visitors once in a while.

Last edited by CycloneKira; 05-30-2015 at 03:30 PM..