View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 06-10-2015, 12:14 AM

A light musical laugh came from the Kitsune as the twins grew more excited. She made sure to keep them close to her, knowing well they would get into trouble if she were to let go of them. “Yes, I believe you might be right. Now you two need to be good my loves. We are in their territory now not ours.” Katrina gave them a gentle warning.

Seeing Asha she smiled, it seemed that the fallen one was doing well. The other male she did not recognize, he must be one of the newer members. He looked like an interesting fellow. Perhaps she would get a chance to meet him later. A soft sigh left her lips as she looked at her companions. “Possibly. Lady Adira shall be here soon.”

Soon Adira had joined the others. The woman gave the other female a nod in greeting. “Good day Lady Adira.” Katrina had stopped about halfway between the outskirts of the circus and where the groups of light circus members stood. She didn’t wish to cause too much of a ruckus. “Sorry for the intrusion, but we have a request Lady Adira. May we speak somewhere in private?” Katrina’s tone was light and gentle as she spoke, explaining why they had come.