View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 06-12-2015, 03:30 AM

The fallen angel let the faun cling to her as tightly as he needed to. Her arms stayed around him as she had started to lead him away. Soon Euriphium was rubbing against them both before leaning against them. Asha was grateful to the panther that had come to help. Glancing at Cole she frowned. Most of what he was saying still made little sense, if any.

Things seemed to slowly be getting under control as Adira approached, ready to take care of the situation. For a moment things seemed off with Bel, but her thoughts were pulled away from the blonde by the arms of the faun wrapping around her. Asha rubbed her cheek against the male’s cheek. She continued to whisper softly. “It’s going to be fine. Adira is here and will take care of everything.”

She gave Adira a light nod in response to the look the ringleader gave her. “I will, just leave him to me for now Sis.” With a smile she looked back to Cole. His trembling was finally dying.

Now that the faun seemed to be calming her wings unwrapped from around them to fold behind her. It was no longer a need for her to shield him as she had done earlier. The dark circus folk were only here to see Adira with a request. This was something that happened from time to time, though it had been curious that Katrina was one of the ones to come this time.

The fallen angel’s attention stayed on the male who still clung to her. To help him focus on something other than the visitors who went off with the ringleader she started to hum softly. The tune was soft, gentle and happy. Something to left his spirit and cause any bad thoughts he was still having to hopefully melt away.

After a little bit the silver haired woman’s humming stopped. “Feeling better? Would you like to go back to your tent or somewhere?” There was still concern in her crimson eyes as she looked to Cole. Almost this entire time she had been petting the panther that was still leaning against them.