Thread: CLOSED UFN
View Single Post
Zephi
Summer love

Old 10-04-2013, 06:11 AM

Yeah that's what it is, a tablet XD I always for get what they are cqalled. But it's not the best one. Like, you can't see on it when you are drawing, it only shows on the computer screen but it was on sale or osmething and I was thinking that I probably wouldn't find one at that price again so I went ahead and got it and got some programs for it and I haven't used them. I tried a bit but it felt so... weird o.o I guess it's something you have to get used to.

We should make a pact to draw more. And then we have to hold each other to it. Or at least, take some time out of every day for art. Yea. That could work! :D

It was a busy day. I left work early yesterday because my boss was gone XD But had to go shopping and by the time the kiddo was in bed i was like =.= again... ahaha. I definitely have more time on the weekends, not as much as I'd like yet. When he gets ot the point that he can sit up, I think it'll be easier because he can sit up on his own and play, and roll balls back and fourth and maybe crawl around. he's not there yet. He just kinda lays on his stomach with ihs head up and his feet up, instead of under him XD