Thread: Frozen in Time
View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 08-05-2013, 04:27 PM

(oops wrong tab. give me a minute i have to read everything you posted to come up with a good reply)

Nakeit flicked his tail a couple times at the pat, but growled anyways. He was a guardian himself, not a pet. But that didn't stop him from liking the pet. It was obvious to as he hadn't lunged out or anything, just happily stood there and took it. It's eyes flicked over all the strange colors of the elves and human around him and shook his head, choosing to stay close to the guardian. Meaning he could watch there untrustworthy backs.

Esshy slid her arm under the Queen in silence to help take some of the weight off the blind girl. She said nothing to let the proud female know that she was getting help. Though she was sure that Lyra could tell.

Lyra nodded her acceptance of the help, but said nothing as well. She would have smiled if she were not concentrating on everything she could pick up with her working senses. She didn't want to fall, and it would be slow going on the uneven terrain. Especially after the cave in earlier. She was convinced there would be large rocks that she would not forsee. She moved on, surprised by her sadness when she could tell that Kej had moved away. He's scouting ahead. She told herself everytime, what's wrong with you.

Every so often Esshy would nudge her, or whisper about something that she might trip over. After awhile the scent of iron that was so distinct for blood finally started to fade; and she let out a sigh of relief. It had been truly over powering her senses. "Thank you." She mumbled to Esshy, embaressed. "I may have been able to do this without help if it weren't for the blood."It wasn't gone, as Queen Kiyoshi, and the Guardian were still coated in it. But at least the foul monster, and the actual scene was now far behind them.

"You're welcome."She replied quietly.
Esshy looked relieved herself as shortly after, Kej called a halt when he returned again from scouting ahead. The group was so ragged at this point. She didn't know how the one was even standing, let alone walking. He looked like he was ready to faint as well. But she wisely kept her mouth shut, used to being very low on the chain of power.
She touched Lyra's arm gently. "I'm going to let go now." She whispered, before slipping back out from the shared weight and moving a bit away.
She desperately wanted to go help Sephiroth. But knew her place. "If there is anything I can do to help..."She wasn't sure what could be done. Stand guard maybe?

Lyra smiled when Kej approached her to help Kiyoshi down. So that's why she let go. "I am doing okay. Thank you Kej. " She made sure the Queen was gently set down before looking towards his voice. "I do need a rest though.." She admitted, "but it is good to be away from... " She chose to leave the statement hanging. Not sure how to finish it off. She'd almost said slaughter site, and that felt a little to accurate to be said outloud. "Do you have any idea how much further we have to go to reach the surface?"

Last edited by Shadami; 08-05-2013 at 05:10 PM..