View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 02-06-2015, 11:33 PM

Part One:
Another Day

The alarm sounding in his ear, made the covers upon the bed shift. A teenage Kurt Wagner groaned, moving a blue hand out from under them. He slammed his hand down in various places upon the nightstand, until he finally reached the snooze button. Another groan came, before he pushed the blankets away. A yawn followed, before the same hand ran through messy hair. A knock came to the door, Scott's voice echoing from the other side.

"Kurt, you up?" he asks.

For a moment, Kurt blinked the sleep from his eyes, before moving to the door. His hand moving to the doorknob, opening it. Scott stood behind it, raising an eyebrow behind his signature glasses.

"Late night?" he followed up, noting Kurts more ruffled appearance.

Kurt sighed, yawning once more, "I was up half of last night..."

Scott chuckled, placing a hand on his shoulder, "you really got to stop waiting till the last moment to study man."

Evan and Bobby passed by the room, glancing over to the two of them.

"Nice look fuzzy dude" Bobby laughed.

"Hurry up, or you'll miss the food" Evan chimed in, before the two kept going,

Scott watched them go for a moment, before looking back at Kurt.

"Don't stress to much, you'll do fine. Get dressed, hurry up and you can ride with Jean and me" with that, he turned away.

Watching for a moment, Kurt sighed and closed the door.

Not long after, Kurt teleported into the kitchen in a puff of smoke. Kitty who had been pouring a glass of milk, nearly tossed it into the air in surprise.

"Kurt!" she glared, catching the milk in time.

Kurt smiled, placing a hand on the back of his neck, "sorry.."

She huffed, "how many times do I have to tell you not to do that."

She shoved the carton of milk into his hands, before turning away.

Logan who had been leaning against the counter gave a light gruff of a growl. Lifting his cup to his lips, he took a sip of his coffee. Lowering it a moment later, he glanced at Kurt.

"Keep popping up like that, and you'll get your tail handed to you one of these days" he said.

Kurt looked at him. Part of him had a sentence already forming in his head. The other half knew that Logan would probably be the one doing the handing in that scenario. The other was not fond of being popped in on. He sat the milk back into the fridge, before grabbing a doughnut from the counter.

"Look at the time, got a major test today" he gave a half salute, before heading out front.

Scott and Jean were getting into Scott's car, Jean brushing her red hair behind a shoulder. Kurt teleported to the back seat, causing Scott to look into the rear mirror.

"Just in time" he smiled.

Jean slipped her seat belt into place, turning her head to look at him.

"I heard you had a late night studying" she smiled.

Kurt sat back in his seat, "Is this a new rumor now?"

"Come on Kurt" Scott chuckled, "no harm in putting that brain to use."

"Haha, I put my brain to very good use" Kurt retorted, "especially in the field."

"Ya, if only that use included following orders" Scott teased, laughing.

Jean rolled her eyes a bit, "boys."

The engine started, and the car began to pull out of the drive. The gates opening, someone darted in front of the car. Scott pressed the break, as Rogue placed her hands on the hood.

"Sheesh, didn't yall hear me calling?" she glared.

Scott frowned slightly.

Jean glanced from him to Rogue, "sorry, they were having a boy conversation. Hop in, Scott would love to give you a ride."

"I would?" Scott whispered.

Jean elbowed him.

Scott and Rogue had not been on to good of terms since their last training session. On the same team, Rogue had let Scott get covered in goo. She moved around the car, slipping in next to Kurt.

"Thanks Jean" she said, though a slightly sour taste was left in her words.

Kurt glanced at her, but the darker teen turned her head away, focusing on the scenery as they drove.

Once at school, they split. Scott and Jean headed inside, Jean soon moving off to go find Duncan. Kurt kept up with Rogue, falling into step with her.

"You alright?" he asked.

"Fine" she said simply.

"You sure?" he raised an eyebrow, "I can practically feel the ice coming from you."

She stopped, turning on him, "so what? Not like I have to give you the four one one all the time."

Kurt froze, the words cutting a bit, causing him to take a step back.

Rogue sighed, taking a breath. She closed her eyes for a moment, before opening them.

"I did not mean to snap at you..." She brushed a bit of hair from her eyes, "just all this drama lately."

"Drama?" Kurt walked along with her.

"Oh come on, you can't tell me you don't notice...Jean and Scott are like...joined at the hip lately.." she crossed her arms.

"And that is new how?" he asked.

She shot him a glare, "I'm serious...every time I turn around, there they are...never one without the other."

"You're jealous" Kurt smiled.

Rogue stopped again, "me? Jealous?!"

She looked like she was about to seriously hurt him. He held up his hands, smiling.

"Ok, ok...so not jealous" he said.

She sighed, "I am just sick of their gaga romance...they need to make up their minds already, or get a room."

With that, she took off down the hall.

Kurt was left standing there, watching after her. Evan moved to his side, looking at him.

"What was that about?" he asks.

"Another kink in the love triangle" he smiled.

Evan turned to look at the clock, "better hurry man...you're bout to be late."

Kurt glanced at the clock and tensed, "oh man...my test!"

Last edited by Kiyoto; 02-06-2015 at 11:36 PM..