View Single Post
Fiziali
Fizi, Fizgig, Fizpop, ...(insert name here)

Old 10-28-2008, 03:33 AM

I really like this costume contest idea. I wish, however, that I could get the MAC to work, as I was limited to my own wardrobe for my costumes.

If I could find someone who could tell me how to fix it I would do so. I know there was a fix, because way back over a year ago I had the same problem with the MAC (before my hard drive had crashed) and someone had actually given me some instructions on how to fix it.

Unfortunately, my old posts do not include those posts anymore, and I've tried to get some help through the MAC editor thread, but no one there seems to know either. The only thing I recall is I had to do some editing of the .txt file for the MAC, but what I had to edit, I do not remember.

When I load the MAC up, it shows the avatar base in the default skin, but not a single item loads up, nor do hair choices, skins, eyes or eye colors, etc. It's like the MAC is loading up just fine, but it's not recognizing any of the items/choices. All the tabs are there, but when I click on them, the folders are empty. I can switch between male and female avatar, but that's it.