View Single Post
secretdae007
The Colors of a Dae

Old 05-18-2008, 12:25 PM

Popcorn Gun: Sounds like you had a busy and fun weekend ^^
The event has been nice. I like the flowers and buds idea ^^ Very cute xD Of course, I haven't had a lot of time to put into collecting though. Work work work Dx

Niamh: Yes, many of my plans seem self-dooming sometimes...
Haha, if there is a problem in the world, there is a self-help book to accompany it xD
Good idea... but I'm too lazy right now to come up with topics O.o; -is bum-

Patchy: -head explodes- xD If you kill this thread for a little while, that's ok because I will always come back at some point or another and ... unkill/revive it

Apocrypha: I'm sure lots of people have killed threads there. It really is easy over there ^^:

Faulty Roses...: Hurray!... or is that a bad thing? o.o;

Nesseh! It's ok because you are here now (well, maybe not now because I haven't set up the time stamp on my account yet)!

Ling: Really depends on where you are posting and when with thread killing. Like now, I probably won't get responses to this post for a little while because I'm posting it in the morning (my time) and not a lot of people are on then.

IRK3N: I know what you mean. I have a few thread buddies I guess... But it's hard to maintain them because sometimes I can only get on Mene at odd times (such as right now)

Intoxicating Envy: I never said this was a smart idea xD
And it's slow because I'm not really offering a super cool things or anything D= -is fairly poor on Mene-