View Single Post
Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 10-29-2015, 07:58 PM

THE GIVEAWAY ITEM:

It wouldn't be a giveaway thread if I didn't give something away, right? There is only ONE of these in my inventory for someone to win. The winner will be the person that scores the most points during the event.

How do you score points you might ask? Well, I'll tell ya! In my attempt to appeal to as many people as possible, there are several ways for points to be accumulated. Dice Rolling (Which some of you are familiar with from past threads I have hosted), Treasure Hunt (only did this one once, but it felt right bringing it back for this event), Hangman, and any other game that I can think of for people to earn points. I'm currently debating on adding an apple bobbing contest...probably something related to rolling a specific set of dice. No clue if it will come to fruition.

Guess I should say what the item is since no one is going to want to play if they don't know... THE ORIENTAL FAN!
I manage to snag this item for a decent price once upon a time ago and knew that it would be handy to have for an upcoming event. Most certainly there are people questing, seeking, or any other adverb you can think of for wanting the Oriental Fan.

Last edited by Queen_Andais; 10-29-2015 at 08:07 PM..