View Single Post
Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Ivvy Send a message via Yahoo to Ivvy

Old 11-07-2011, 12:58 PM

I do have to agree with the above statement that I didnt like most of the EIs this go around. I mean the work on them is great good color and all but as far as funcunality for me not so much. I don't see myself ever using most of the EI items. I am getting a full set of them though just in case that assumption on my part ever changes. I would love to see a traditional like EI set some day like back to the origins of the holiday where you left pumpkins carved out for protection against evil, wore a mask or painted your face so the spirits would mistake you as one of them. And you left food out in honor of the dead and for the demons who walked when the veil was down. Very autumn and macabre. But then again I am an odd one..lol

The commons this event though came out amazing the colors were varied and rich. And there were fun designs. I haven't been this excited about a commons release since the Christmas drop with the ginger bread like dresses. I don't think you could have done any better on this events commons. And I look forward to the next holiday to see what yall come up with. :)