Thread: Haven Collage
View Single Post
Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-17-2011, 03:02 AM

Gemini stared at him."you know im not related to you, so it would never have been me anyway." She said, hurt filling her eyes."second of all, how could my life ever be even close to normal? Im dating you! And that's besides the fact that im supposed to destroy the world, remember? So there's no reason to envy me because we're in the same boat pal! And third, yes I do think you have a choice because its your life and you control what happens in it, just like everyone else has a say in their own destiny so do you so maybe you should at least try to figure things out before you roll over and play dead like a good little dog!" She said, her voice rising in volume until she was shouting."and finally, go screw yourself you jackass! How dare you take advantage of me, steal my virginity, let me tell you how much I love you, and then tell me you hate me?! You can just find yourself another bitch, cause I refuse to be treated that way!" And with that, as tears streamed down her cheeks, Gemini stormed out of the diner, causing everyone there to glare angrily at lucifer jr.