Accentuate
NPC

Old 11-14-2016, 04:37 PM

Queen_Andais

July 2, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
Today's win goes to Queen_Andais:! Yay!

Looks like someone is ready to celebrate the Fourth of July! Woohoo, look at all that red, white & blue! This saucy lady just finished watching the parade and now she's ready to get her patriotism on.

I can just imagine Queen partying it up with firecrackers all night long and dancing around with that sparkler - This looks like such fun.

Congratulations, Queen!

April 18, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Howdy View Post
My pick for today is... Queen_Andais:

Fun times? Fun times, indeed. As much as I love our little peoples, I also love when you guys can take the avi out of the avi and make something magical. That's what Queen_Andais has crafted here, a scene made of pure magic. It's mystical and serene. The warm background works well with the cool blues and pink. It's like someone was out exploring one day and came across this supernatural clearing and just had to capture it. Nice work. ;D

So congrats to Queen_Andais on her second star! :)

November 25, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
It's time to congratulate our newest AP winner, Queen_Andais:!

I'm loving this midnight, out haunting in the dark. The way Queen set up the shadows here, especially with that light edging, is incredibly ethereal. It really makes it look like this avie is floating along through space.

Congratulations on your third star!!

March 8, 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Howdy View Post
And my AP for the week is... Queen_Andais:

Now lookee here... Queen has created a queen! ;D But she is no ordinary queen. Oh no. She is also a sorceress, a mystic... A regal, yet menacing figure. Hers is a darkened kingdom, not easily found. One must travel over land and sea, to the shadowy corners of the globe. Her castle lies with the depths of a fiery mountain, and you would swear her throne room was the seat of hell, itself. And to see herself, this enigmatic creature, is to be struck with awe by her elegance, but to also know fear. For behind that masked visage, is a woman possessed of untold power. --- So yeah, it's a killer avi. The mystery! The mystery of it all! The blackened vignette and the flames hidden behind the golden curtain make a great surrounding. Nicely done. ;D

So congrats to Queen on her fourth star!

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 03-10-2017 at 07:11 PM..