Li Mei
Accentuate
NPC

Old 11-14-2016, 04:37 PM

DivineHeart

March 25, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
Let's all congratulate today's winner, DivineHeart:!

I have to admit it, I'm such a sucker for well-used accent colors. Give me an avie like this, that's mostly monochrome with just a couple soft color variations tossed in, and I swoon. How lovely can you get?!

This avie is definitely a long forgotten celestial goddess. The world means little to her right now, especially since it's so small and silent of prayer, so she enjoys her days lazing about the heavens and tuning into the energy of the cosmos around here.

Congrats DivineHeart, you're adorable!

May 23, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Howdy View Post
And my pick for the week is... DivineHeart:

I fear, oh yes I do, that I may become known as the no-avi avi admin. For I am often charmed by these little pixelated scenes. But... But I love the fantastical and the magical and the otherworldly. And DivineHeart has given us this in spades. It's like a fantasy novel illustration. A noble unicorn calf lounging by a mystic pool in a crystalline forest, beneath an enchanted sky. And adjectives... Adjectives adjectives! Yeah! --- The mix of purples and blues is always a winning combination. It's good work all around. :)

So congrats to DivineHeart on her second star!

November 28, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Howdy View Post
And my AP for the week is... DivineHeart:

Sometimes i'm amazed at what you people can do with your avis. Gobsmacked, even. See i'm a simple man, with simple abilities, and a simple, simple brain. ... But I look at how you all can manipulate the layers, and i'm awed. DivineHeart, I think, is a prime example of this. I really like how the all the pieces fit together and work in harmony. There's nothing here I wouldn't change. The colors are so nice, right down to the skin tone and the eyes. And you guys know me already... I love a magical avi, and this is the very definition of magical. Great work all around.

So congrats to DivineHeart on her third star!

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 12-21-2016 at 05:30 PM..