Li Mei
Accentuate
NPC

Old 11-14-2016, 04:38 PM

R u b y

December 21, 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Howdy View Post
It's Monday! And Monday is Howdy day! I've spied from behind trees, peeked through windows, rifled through drawers full of delicates ... searching for this week's AP. And I have chosen... R u b y:

This time of year is filled with golds and greens and reds, but today we're all about the gold, green and black. R u b y has put together an elegant avi. She looks like a powerful queen made of jade. You can just imagine her, majestically moving through her jade castle. And FYI, when you're made of jade and so is your castle, you're the best hide and seek player evar! :D

So congrats to you R u by on your first star!

June 24, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
Oh my stars, it's time to announce the newest AP winner, R u b y:!

Wow, who is this opulent queen?

This is an avatar that absolutely screams "Look at me!" Whether it's the gold dust in her hair or that swirling ball gown, here is a lady that knows exactly how to achieve the sort of ethereal glow that high society demands.

So congratulations R u b y! I hope that youe avie is always treated like the demi-goddess she obviously is.

December 28, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Howdy View Post
Evening, to all my little winter wombats! 2016 draws to a close. For many people it's been a trying year. But let's keep our heads held high and hope that 2017 treats us better. Wishing you all a happy and safe New Year! :)

And my AP for the week is... R u b y:

This will be my final Admin Pick for the year, and it's very fitting. That's because R u b y's avi showcases many of the things I think make a memorable avi. She's enigmatic, she's enchanting, and she's just so dang magical. Snow queens aren't uncommon to find, but R u b y has created an icy monarch who is just so regal and so lovely. I appreciate when you guys can create a character who seems to hold an air of mystery. It draws me in, make me wonder what this person is about. Basically gets my old, rusted wheels turning. ;D Nice work!

So congrats to R u b y on her third star!

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 01-25-2017 at 07:04 PM..