Li Mei
Accentuate
NPC

Old 11-14-2016, 04:38 PM

The Wandering Poet

July 18, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishie View Post
I choose you The Wandering Poet: as today's winner for Admin's Pick!

Somebody just found the power of fire! Looks like you got a little something on your forehead there. Better be careful not to get the rest of your body charred

Thank you AA's for letting me guest for AP <3

October 3, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
So, the Admin's Pick for today seems to continue last pick's theme of birds....

The Wandering Poet:'s previous incarnation of their crow/raven avatar was pretty awesome - but this newer version with the angry sky and fellow winged friends just sealed it for me. It's a great early October avatar - creepy, but not overtly Halloween... yet.

Congratulations, Poet! ::flings bread on the ground and edges away:: >____>

January 25, 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Howdy View Post
And my AP for the week is... The Wandering Poet:

Here we go, my first non-avi avi of 2017! You people know how much I enjoy a good non-avi avi! And I, meaning me, must admit that The Wandering Poet has offered up a real dandy. As they say, "Watch out for that first step, it's a doozy!" Poor Chibi Mayor, he took quite the tumble. But... was it an accident, or was he pushed?!

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN! *dramatic reverb*

Who killed the king?! Was it murder? Murder most foul?! Other Hamlet references! ... My money's on Peeblo. ... ... This is an avi of relatively few pieces that fit together so perfectly. The smeared hand print from the Fright Night CI, and the blood from the Helplessly Headless EI line up with the wall and stairs so well. It's great! ;D

So congrats to The Wandering Poet on their third star!

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 01-25-2017 at 09:38 PM..