Accentuate
NPC

Old 11-14-2016, 04:38 PM

Kent

September 30, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae View Post
Here's my pick for this week, it's Kent:

This is just so funny and clever An inspired use of the birds! And the fur collar, it's makes such perfect straw! That hat too...if it was blue it would be the ultimate old Munchkin hat on the Wizard of Oz scarecrow. Though I don't think the temperament quite matches

Now I'm imagining an alternate version, with a seriously angry scarecrow...xD I'd not mess with him, straw man or not, not when he's armed with a pitchfork! I'm not gonna touch your carrots, honest!

Fantastic avie Kent, well done!

December 9, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae View Post
Here's your Monday winner, it's Kent:

So another 2nd winner! A worthy win too, Kent looks like a guard in an exotic summer palace. A pretty intense guard at that! Absolutely no sneaking past this guy! Beautiful layering for the background, the white pillars and gold trellis really does make the setting look extremely opulent, maybe that stern face is more fear than anything else? Being a royal guard has got to be as scary as it is gratifying.

Good choice of clothes for this role too! I especially like how the rose border makes it look like the pudao has a rose attached to it. With any luck, Kent will finish their shift safely amongst the flowers, and not end up grovelling in the dirt at her majesty's feet!

Now soldier, back to your duty!

February 24, 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
Hooray, Kent: is today's winner!

Just look at this lovely, uh, baby? And it's handsome...parent?

Whoever (or whatever) these people are, they're certainly dashing! Some keen fashion sense and an eye for dramatic sunsets has turned this avie into a striking composition. Well done, Kent!

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 02-25-2017 at 02:31 PM..