View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-26-2016, 10:56 PM

Pedro tilted his head, not sure he understood Derek's comment other than he was saying it was okay. It seemed like a very funny to say, but who was he to argue? "Okay, if you say that's fun, then I should go. But hey, I'm going to come play with you again tomorrow. Can I find you at the same spot?" he asked, leaning forward a bit on his stool toward the other neko. He didn't want Derek to leave before he knew that Pedro would come back. After all, he still wanted to be friendly with everyone.

---

Tai startled, but grinned the second Sophie entered their little shared apartment. "Hey, I was just starting to miss you. The food is still warm so let me get the plates," he exclaimed as he leaned over, giving her a quick peck on the lips. A second later, he rolled off the couch, going to the kitchen and the dinner he made. All the dishes were already set out on the table besides the plates and a bottle of wine cooling in the fridge. He fetched those, setting them out on the table. "No he hasn't, but I'm not worried yet. At least not until after we've eaten this delicious dinner," he grinned.