View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 03-23-2017, 11:48 PM

Nova_Alchemist: FINALLY lol yes im stalking it. MEGA STALKING IT. Damn you're bringing the fangirl out in me.

Sakura nuzzled her face into his chest as he held onto her. "How long do I have to wait? Sensei knows but she isn't going to tell for my sake, she hasn't even told Kakashi sensei yet. I know it's hard for her and it's hard for me to have to wait." Sakura looked up cutely at him with her innocent eyes. It took almost everything he had just to whisk her away at that moment, though she wouldn't have known that. "Soon, give it a bit it may be even longer. But no matter what I'll watch over you and you'll always be my Sakura." He spoke as she smiled "And you'll always be my Itachi, forever and always. I should probably get going though they'll be looking for me soon enough. I'm glad I got to see you." Sakura leaned up to kiss him on the cheek but Itachi gently kissed her on the lips instead.

Ahna lightly clinged to Kakashi while she slept as the leaves just drifted in the wind around them seeing as autumn was on it's way. The end of summer was coming and there was no changing that.