Thread: Shadows
View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 04-19-2012, 11:32 PM

Shadows

Intro:

My name is Kyohei Allucard, most call me by the name Ace. I am a detective, things have been going very well. I have been called many things, including the detective prodigy of my time. Being only sixteen, I have a lot going for me. Everything went wrong however, when he showed up. No one knows his true identity, he goes by the cover of Cheshire in the crimes he does. He is a thief and a murderer, one unlike any I have faced before. Why? Because he seems to have taken special care in picking the one his crimes center around....me. He seems to have become obsessed with me, leaving letters, attacking places where I have been and people important to me. I do not know why he is doing this, but I will stop him before he hurts anyone else...

Plot:

Basically as said above, there is a detective (played by me), who is being practically stalked by an obsessed killer, who is going after the things most important to the detective. What he dosn't know, is the killer is his best friend in school, who has been his best friend since childhood... I want this to keep it a small group roleplay, so people have a chance to reply, and can keep up.

Rules:

1. I am in charge here so please respect that, and what I say goes.
2. Follow all Mene rules.
3. Yaoi and yuri allowed, so respect this, and if you do not like it respect those who do.
4. PM all profiles to Me titled with the name of the Rp or they will not be looked at (NO ACCEPTIONS)
5. Keep ooc within the ooc, I do not like ooc in the rp thread, so keep it out. This is your only warnning.
6. No killing off other characters without their permission, but npcs are free game if you wish.
7. No godmodding please -.-
8. I will add/subtract and update the rules as needed.

Cast:

Detective Allucard: Kiyoto
Cheshire/Allucard's Childhood Friend: Aoi Kazuya
Detective (name here: Kyohei's partner) : Open
Head of C.R.O.S.S: Open
Cheshire's Worker: Wavi
Cheshire's Worker: Triquetra
Shadow: Kiyoto
Undercover Agent: (Would be posing as maybe a teacher or something, to keep an eye on Kyohei)

Profiles:

(Appearance)
Name:
Sexuality:
Place in the Roleplay:
Biography:
Extra (Optional):

Last edited by Kiyoto; 05-09-2012 at 08:11 PM..