View Single Post
HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-19-2010, 06:14 AM

So, I wasn't originally going to do this...'cause I'm kinda like "errrr" about my art right now. Buttt...seeing as how I blew all my money on event items...>.> :oops:

SO! Here's how it goes! You ask me to draw your avatar (sorry, that's all I'm doing right now) and I....draw it!

But WAIT! What does such a thing cost?

Seeing as how lame I believe my art to be (you may disagree and pay me more accordingly, if you so desire), I'm only charging 50g. This is what I charged during Feast of Fools and it seemed to work out alright.

If you're curious as to how I draw (as I'm sure you would be!), here are some samples:

Hand Drawn/ Or view my deviantart -- ONLY doing by specific request. I don't have a scanner or real camera, so you'd have to be happy with really poor cell phone camera image quality. And no, I don't do chibi's (sorry, I just don't even know how...)

Digital Samples:

[1] [2] [3] [4]

As you can see, they're rather..well...sketchy. :lol:

Sooo...>.> I guess that's it. I don't do colored work (yet-not until I figure out how to best make colors work for me...:twisted:)

Umm..Ya! Order away! I need things to do. And if people are waiting on my art, I'll actually draw...and then I'll finally get going on those art contests...>.>

Waiting:
None!
~CLOSED~

Received:
-Kiako
-`death by bunniez
-carzeebear
-Little Monster

Saturday, July 24, 2010--3:05PM

Quote:
And just a quick announcement: I'm finishing up the art orders now. You guys should expect them in the next hour or so. My mom wants me to spend the weekend at my dad's, and I refuse to take my laptop over. Soo...I'll be out from tonight through tomorrow night and maybe Monday morning, since I'm also supposed to start packing stuff up at my dad's so we can hand my room over to my stepbrother before they all start school and I leave for college. (Speaking of..I still have to send them my updated portfolio for transfer credits...>.>;; )
So, this is it for the event for me (guess I won't get to do that art contest. I waited too long. :lol:) Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

Last edited by HappyStarr; 07-24-2010 at 08:30 PM..