View Single Post
CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 11-14-2013, 04:22 AM

((Going to introduce the second character after I figure out the best way..might be a few more turns before I do so! She's going to be a long time friend of my other character!))

Grumbling to herself Thia pushed off the desk she was sitting at, sending her roller chair backwards. Flinging herself out of the chair she cursed and slammed her fist on the desk next to her. "Why can't I get this right?" She yelled out loud. The house was empty, she was the only one around so she was obviously talking to herself.

Thia pushed the goggles she was wear off her face and up on her head. Rubbing her tired eyes she stalked out of her thinking room, it was the room she had shared with her beloved father before he passed away a few years ago. The two of them could always be found in the room inventing one thing or another. Running down the spiral staircase she grabbed her leather satchel and slung it over her head. She didn't bother looking at her appearance before walking out of the front door. Her long curly blonde hair was currently down and sticking out everywhere, the crooked goggles holding it back from her face. She was wearing a dark grey long sleeved blouse with a forest green corset around her waist and she had on a long dark grey skirt that flowed behind her as she walked. Adorning her feet were a pair of simple leather boots.

Keeping a brisk pace the blonde quickly made her way to Professor Ferguson Fuller's shop. It was a place she went to all the time. Her father had showed her the lovely shop. She often found parts she needed there. Smelling smoke she ducked into the shop and looked around. "Did you blow up something again Professor?" Thia asked with a small smile.