View Single Post
Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 02-04-2018, 08:08 PM

Lol! No problem! Just let me know when you're ready and if they haven't sold we can work something out - just link me to your updated list when you pop back in <3

Whenever someone sees NY they always think NYC lol I feel like I need to always put a disclaimer that says "NY... NOT NYC... TWO LETTERS.. NOT THREE... IT MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE!!" XD;

Winters are definitely rough! We're actually in the middle of a weather advisory about the snow right now so that's always fun - you'd never guess just a few days ago we had like, no snow! #BipolarWeather You can have -20 then 42 then 7 then 59 all in in the span of a week LOL

That one was amazing!! I saw it back in 2006 but I was disappointed about the chandelier. I had heard that in Canada they had actually crashed the chandelier to make it more authentic - when I went on Broadway they slowly lowered it down, and then during intermission they raised it back up. I said to my friend, they didn't crash it!!! How much you want to bet that the first thing they come back and say is about the fact that they got a new chandelier! Yeahh - first words out of their mouths was "Did you notice our new chandelier?" XD; Killed me!! Absolutely loved the whole performance though - it was absolutely amazing. The chandelier is probably the most memorable part though just because I was so mad they didn't crash it like they should have LOL Although realistically I knew they could break every chandelier they performed with, I still wanted it to crash a bit more realistically than slowly being lowered to the ground!!