View Single Post
Atsukami

Old 06-12-2018, 04:25 AM

My living situation right now is great, i live with my bf and my best friend as a roomate. No issues with anything.

As in the end of this month I believe, I been made aware that my roommate is having two friends stay here until the middle of sept, Which they all made plans to move to another province. 2-3 month , no more. (sept or end of) one is her bf and one is her friend who all want a change of career lets say.

We have a 2bed room, apartment.
I am 100% fine with this.

How ever, they won't be paying rent. My roomate already pays a set amount on hydro so it covers what ever would be extra hydro from them.

I am aware I have to tell them to buy their own Toiletries, and to throw out the communal garbages here and there. No sharing food. Obv clean your dishes or I'm going to bug your host/my roommate about it.

She is on the lease and so am i,
I'm going to have her sign her lease over to my boyfriend or our new roomate if he knows by the the beginning of sept if he wants to move in forsure (have it so she will be off the lease no latter than sept 30th)

She is more upkeep than me. Besides putting away her clean dishes away right away *not a huge issue as she will get to it in a decent enough time*

The other guy, not her bf, might also hide away in her room/sleep in there for most nights "if they don't need their privacy". They are use to small living spaces *her bedroom is half? Of What me and my bf have.*

I Just hope they are okay with me and my bf keeping to ourselves most time, as we hope we don't come off as passive-agressive. My roomate/best friend has come to a understanding that we mean no offense, i might tell her to tell them so they understand or tell them myself.

Am i going in the right track? Do i have to add anymore rules/let my roommate know anything?

I am the most chill person when it comes to these things and i just want to be sure i don't let it get to far and out of control.

I already met her bf and still need to meet the other *probably saw him b4 but i don't remember who he is

Last edited by Atsukami; 06-12-2018 at 04:30 AM..