View Single Post
Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 12-30-2011, 01:15 PM

@Cexlan: I know what you mean about it being difficult - my main form of event currency getting is through the random chance thing in the corner of the screen - unfortunately I keep getting duds more often than not :(
Hopefully when we both pop in and out of the event it's around the same time so we can chat and get some currency so we can get those elusive EIs!! I went to bed soon after posting last night, but I'll most likely be in and out over the course of the day due to lulls in work haha

I have a question for ya that I'm not sure if you'll know the answer to - but when I was searching for the 2009 New Year's Glasses, I couldn't get them to come up for the life of me - so I typed in 2009 which gave me a ton of items made in 2009 - I saw these Calliope Shirts -- Merkheti in particular -- and I really want a set of them because they're wicked pretty and I've never seen them before :3
The MP says they're in Wonderland Boutique - but I can't find them!
I looked, I searched, and all I can find are pants -- do you have any idea if they got moved or if they're in another shop for some reason? There weren't any in the market :(

@hummy:
Well that's not a conversation and is actually kind of annoying, but whatever you want to do! Have fun during the event XD;