View Single Post
Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 02-26-2011, 08:36 AM

((It's fine!))

"Mm...suit yourself..." Shadow had a knack for turning peoples' opinions about him upside-down. His looks had something to do with it, yes. But he also knew how to charm like a professional--well, technically, he was a professional charmer. Wherever he went he flirted. If he was flirting with women, laying on the charm was especially important. Men tended to be much easier to charm depending on their personalities. For good reason, Shadow preferred men...

"...I doubt I'll remember all of that," he confessed honestly, a grin making its way across his face. "Write it down once we get back to my home. Whenever you need to leave for school, just fetch me and I can take you there. Time operates the same in both of our worlds. I'll just need to glance at your written schedule to know when to come and get you."

Shadow yawned softly and then slowly stood up, making sure not to lose his balance and fall off of the building. "I'll give you one of the many free guest rooms and a good amount of money to decorate and furnish it with. I have a lot of money, you see..."