View Single Post
p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 06-28-2012, 06:42 PM

(Yes you can nominate more than one person and NO you cannot nominate yourself with your mule!) There will be first and second place prizes. If there is a tie for first place, there will still be a second place prize given. Prizes will vary depending on what I've got. If you would like to donate to the cause, feel free!

Click the "spoiler" and copy the nomination form below and paste it into your reply to this thread. Remember to quote it. Fill in the necessary information and I will add the user to the list of nominees. At the end of an undetermined amount of time (for now) whoever has been nominated most, wins a prize!

SPOILERX

Username of nominee:
Nominated by: (insert your username here)
Literacy level (choose one): Literate/Semi-literate
How long have you been writing with this player?:
Response time when it's their turn (choose one): Same day/within a day or two/within the week/more than a week/totally random
Pros to writing with this player: (examples: creative, fun, always prompt, pays attention to detail - BE ELABORATE)
Cons to writing with this player: (examples: disappears from time to time, doesn't always read through other's posts, doesn't spell check)
Insert a quoted paragraph of this player's writing:

* Please, for goodness' sake people, be elaborate. I have way too many entries here that say "creative and fun". Come on, these players are going into our listings for other people to look at. If we have twenty "creative and fun" players, this whole entire contest was pointless. - Also, don't be afraid to be truthful. If you can't bring yourself to write the cons to playing with someone, they will never be able to improve! *

Read this before you make your nominations! Keep in mind that the answers listed here are subject to change without warning.

SPOILERX

A. Yes! Please do! If everyone was only nominated once, we wouldn't have ourselves a contest, and no one would win!

A. Just post it here in the thread. If you're afraid I may not see it, feel free to ping me!

A. I have a selection of items, though they are mainly St. Patrick's Day t-shirts and balloons, as well as a few Easter items. If you would like to donate CI's, EI's, or commons to the cause, please feel free to send us your unused thangs!

A. I just got this babeh up and running again and I have not set a date yet. It will depend on how quickly the nominations roll in. I will post the date here as well as in the title of this thread when it has been decided.

A. Yes, as long as they also play actively here on Mene as well. The writing also needs to be in accordance with Mene's rules.

A. Of course you can! I just created the thread, I didn't die!

A. No, sorry, a player has to be nominated for his/her talents to be added to the listings. The skeleton used in the listings is taken from the Nomination Form and you can't fill that information in yourself, it would be biased.

A. Yes and no. A player needs to be nominated by other people to win in a single round. Once a new round begins, you can nominate the same people over again if you'd like, though you need to enter a different sample of their writing each time you nominate them.

A. Yes, I saw them! I have a three year old who I take out and do activities with almost every day on top of errands and housework. I'm also married and have a barnyard of animals! I'm a busy gal, but I promise, I haven't overlooked anyone. I will add them as I can, and double check before I end the contest! Please feel free to ping me if you're afraid I will or have overlooked your entry.

Link to us in your siggy or thread. You don't have to support us, but if you did, we'd love you forever and ever!

SPOILERX

HTML Code:
[URL="http://www.menewsha.com/forum/community/roleplaying-forum/197694-nomination-station-come-aboard-nominate-your-favorite-role-players-also-listing-those-seeking-partners-players.html"][IMG]http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb478/kya_katsumi/nrppink_zps5996a9ee.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

HTML Code:
[URL="http://www.menewsha.com/forum/community/roleplaying-forum/197694-nomination-station-come-aboard-nominate-your-favorite-role-players-also-listing-those-seeking-partners-players.html"][IMG]http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb478/kya_katsumi/nfp_zps10190e9b.png[/IMG][/URL]

HTML Code:
[URL="http://www.menewsha.com/forum/community/roleplaying-forum/197694-nominate-your-favorite-role-players-prizes-also-listing-those-seeking-partners-players.html"][IMG]http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb478/kya_katsumi/BANNERDONE.png[/IMG][/URL]

Without these guys shoveling coals into the flame, our train would never leave the station. In other words, they've kept this thread going. And for that, we thank you!

SPOILERX

Tachigami
5,000 G.

maidenroseheart
Spring Glade
Cheezy Romance

Kya Katsumi
Bargain Basement Costumes

Ebil
Bunchi is ANGRY x8
Bunchi is Shy x9
Bunny Bag x8
Gold Shamrock Balloon x9
Bunny T shirt (f) x8
St. Paddy's Lucky White T (f) x9
St. Paddy's Extra Lucky Black T (f) x10
Shamrock Balloon x10
St. Paddy's Extra Lucky White T (f) x10
St. Paddy's Lucky Black T (f) x9
Silver Shamrock Balloon x9
Snowy Head Wrap
Atlantis Shell Bottoms
Atlantis Shell Bra
Atlantis String of Pearls
Tarzan's Top
Glass of Blood
Red Demonate Horn Headband
Aquamarine Fairy Tiara
Red Demonate Skirt
Red Demonate Tail
Female Vampire Teeth
Snow Bathing Shoes
Red Bathing Shoes x2
Meredith Hat - ocean
Demonate Mask (f)
Ragged Shirt (f)
Elsa's Shroud Dress (f)
Overlord's Wrath x2
Mystic Faun
Steampunk Headgear
Peeblo the Imp
Yin Yang
Bunnies x2
Peacock Scythe x2
Sleepy Time
Yumeh Plush x5
Kitsune and Caboodle x2
What the cluck...
Scepter of Chaos
Emerald Isle Gift Bag
Syne Battleaxe
Weather Forecast
Tome of Nightmares
Dark Crystal
Eyes of the Wild
Imperial Lucky Cat
Merkheti Legend
Blind Justice
Tapio Defender
Book of Daydreams
Tigra the Tiger
George the Alpaca

Last edited by p o p p e t ♥; 07-18-2014 at 03:02 AM..