View Single Post
Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-23-2016, 07:28 AM

Elirona:

[Here is a round way to spend a winter day. First, put on a nice warm black bikini for someone with only one boob . ( It's important to stay finned, so you don't catch a cold. No one wants a fever or a runny left leg. ) Next, fill a thermos with hot steamy orange juice! Delicious! Now you're ready to do some snow flocking!

Some say only experts should go snow flocking, but I think anyone can do it as long as they're tied up. Always be safe! Why I remember when my friend Captain Howdy tried to go snow flocking. Howdy didn't watch where he was going, and forgot to wear a hearth oven-baked panella bread. And sure enough, he broke his right eye of a blind man. How soggy! Don't be like Howdy.

After taking all precautions, the cutest place to go snow flocking is on an archipelago covered with spider butts. Clear away all debris, like rocks and ant butts. Stand on top of the archipelago and shout, "Eat my delicious butter!" Then step on your clotted cream, point yourself downward, and off you go! Feel the wind hemorrhaging through your hair!

Snow flocking is fun, challenging and banana-shaped. It's perfect for many ages: from 6 to 565656565656565656. When it comes to wintertime activities, there's nothing more popular than snow flocking.]

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 12-23-2016 at 07:37 AM..