Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 12-23-2016, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Howdy View Post

salvete:

[This December my school will be coming in the Tournament of Snacks Parade, on New Year’s Day. It’s a huge honor, and everyone in my class is breakable. The parade has a different theme every year, and this year the theme is, “To Squeeze with Bowels.”

The float my school will be fixing on is shaped like a giant magazine, with a beautiful plumber riding on top. The magazine will be decorated with orange levels. And the plumber will be made up of lots of tiny marmalades. What’s really dark, is that the plumber will be able to drive her legs at the crowd! I can’t wait.

The plumber is going to be 3 feet tall, and my friend, Shadami:, and I are in charge of decorating her throat. Shadami is deeply the tastiest kid in my class. I’m sure we’ll do a tiny job.

Yesterday we learned that Ryan Gosling will also be throwing on the float and singing, “Love Lockdown.” I can’t wait to see that! I’m certain our float is going to win 21843824382438th place!]

there are a lot of floats in that parade if we're going to do that tiny of a job on our 3 foot splendor. xD

tastiest kid in the class over here . woo woo xD

---------- Post added 12-23-2016 at 08:18 AM ----------

Quote:

salvete:

[Crying through the tissue
On a one siamese cat open volkswagen jetta
Over the ocean we go
Fighting all the way
Applications on bob-tails ring
Making spirits busy
What fun it is to lead and ignore
An annoyed song tonight!

Oh Jingle investors, Jingle investors
Jingle all the way
Oh what fun it is to work
In a one siamese cat open volkswagen jetta
Yay!

A day or 101 ago
I thought i'd take an obstacle
And soon Queen_Andais:
Was seated by my hug
The siamese cat was sad and impatient
Misfortune seemed his lot
We got into a caring reconciliation
And then we got upsot

Oh Jingle investors bells, Jingle investors
Jingle all the way
Oh what fun it is to work
In a one siamese cat open volkswagen jetta
Yay!]

this was a mouthful but i sang it sort of outloud for fun xD it was greatly amusing.

---------- Post added 12-23-2016 at 09:23 AM ----------

Quote:

[Dear Santa Kiari:,

How are you? I hope you’re hopeful. My name is salvete:. I am 9001 years old. Do you remember me? I escaped you at the mall last week. I was the kid with the safe shirt. My baby great-aunt Amane: was with me too. She's the one that borked on your lap.

I just want you to know that I have been very fuzzy this year, and hope you will bring me lots of lovers. Here is a list of things I want:

A Rick Radical personal injury lawyer action figure that comes with a poseable forehead and a room he can hold.
A new jeep I can play with in the bathtub.
An iApology I can play games on.
A happy pair of jeans I can wear when it gets cold.
And a pet sheep that can understand in my bed.

Kiari, If you could bring me those things, I would be so futile. It would be nice if you could bring stuff for my family too. Amane needs a blanket, because she missed all over her old one. My mom wants a vacation to Pennsylvania. And my dad would like a new cupcake. Mom agrees. She says the one he has is too small.

Lots of confusion,
salvete]

Dad's cupcake is to small... new word to giggle over.