View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-04-2015, 06:22 PM

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Today was super rainy. Despite getting a bit wet on my way to work the morning was all right. On my lunch break I went to Sephora and looked around. There are a lot of new products I was really tempted to buy but I managed to resist. XP Later in the afternoon I had a long meeting that was super frustrating and basically ruined any chance I had at concentrating for the rest of the day. I stopped at Target on the way home to get some groceries and came home to a super messy smelly apartment because my room mate hadn’t bothered to do the dishes or take the trash out. I was pretty pissed because it was late and I was tired and instead of relaxing after the stressful meeting I had this afternoon I had to run around trying to clean everything up. What a pain…

• • •

Hm, this is actually a tough one! I have one pair of skinny jeans that are my favorite because I look my best in them but I also have another pair that I really like because they’re the most comfortable. ^^;

Friday, July 31, 2015

I felt pretty today. I got dressed up though there wasn’t really any special reason for it. The morning went by pretty quickly and I went out to wander a bit on my lunch break. After work I rushed home to clean the bathroom because a friend/coworker asked me at the last minute if she could stay over at my place tonight. After that I played a bit of SWTOR until she arrived. We went out to dinner at this hot pot place down the street that I’ve been meaning to try but was too chicken to do it alone. It was actually really good! We ate way more than we were planning to. Oops! After that we went back to my place and lay around a bit before heading to bed.

• • •

I actually already did a short post about my pets previously… See them HERE.

Saturday, August 1, 2015

I didn’t sleep too well last night and woke up with a bad taste in my mouth. I think maybe they added some sort of sugar additive to one of the sauces we had last night that didn’t agree with me. My friend and I lounged around for the morning and then got ready and went to Orchard Beach in the Bronx. It took us two hours to get there but it was well worth it. The beach was very clean and the kids were well behaved! We rented an umbrella and lay around for a bit eating sandwiches we bought on the way. Eventually I went out to swim in the ocean. The water was really cold but it was nice when I finally got used to it. We had to return the umbrella by 6:00pm so we headed back after that. The ride home went pretty fast. I took a shower and made some pizza for dinner and played some more SWOTR. Overall it was a nice relaxing day.

• • •

I’m honestly one to hold a bit of a grudge sometimes. I’ve gotten better about letting stuff go these days but if someone wrongs me and they don’t apologize for it I can have a hard time getting over it.

Sunday, August 2, 2015

I didn’t sleep too well last night either and my stomach was bothering me again this morning. I woke up and did a few things on my computer then went down to do my laundry. I came back up and made some lunch and checked a few more things off of my to do list. Later on I went for another jog in the park, which was pretty nice. I came back home, took a shower, and made dinner then looked at sneakers for a while. The ones I’ve been running in have been hurting my knees and they’re really old so I finally decided it would be good to buy a new pair if I’m going to keep jogging. After that I played a bit more SWTOR online with a friend until bed time. I can’t wait to get off of the planet I’m on. If I never see another rakghoul that’d b fine with me.

• • •

I’m not a huge fan of watermelon to be honest. I mean I’d eat it if that’s all there was but I’m just not a huge fan of melon in general.

Monday, August 3, 2015

I woke up feeling suuuper tired this morning. My room mate took extra long in the shower this morning too so I ended up being five minutes late to work. The morning went by pretty well. I got the present I ordered for myself from Sephora this morning. I’m super excited to try it out. On my lunch break I went out for a walk even though it was pretty warm out. It was good exercise I guess. Afterwards I ended up crashing a bit in the afternoon though. I just completely ran out of energy. When I got home I had a few things to get done but I was so tired it took forever to drag myself from one chore to the next. Eventually I finished and managed to go to bed a bit early. Hopefully I sleep well tonight…

• • •

I don’t have a lot of friends but the ones I do have I’m pretty close with. It’s kind of hard to chose a “best” though since they’re all great for different reasons! XP

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 08-06-2015 at 03:11 PM..