View Single Post
Precarious Fool
Are you kitten me right meow?

Old 05-20-2016, 11:01 PM

Leila had only managed a small nap, too excited by her plan to win over Myriam. For this outing she was, surprisingly, dressed in tight black leggings and a lacy black top, rather than one of her usual dresses. She sat on the edge of her bed and pulled on the leather ankle boots, feeling strange in such... tight fighting and slightly restricting clothing. It had taken her nearly an hour to fully braid her long, black hair, the thick strand now running down her back, free from the usual adornments of ribbons and flowers. One last time she checked the front pocket of the shirt, content when she felt the key tucked in there. Years ago she had taken the key for the back door, having turned into a mouse and stolen it right from the janitor. It was when she had discovered her secret location... The one she was now going to show to Myriam.

The hall was empty when she left her room, not surprising considering the hour. She made her way through the halls and down the steps to the door in the back stairwell. She had gotten there early, but she wanted to make sure she was here when Myriam showed up, she couldn't risk her thinking she had stood her up. "You're here!" She said in an excited whisper when Myriam came around the corner. "Come, come. I have something I want to show you..." She spoke in a hushed tone, something rather difficult for her.

Pulling the key from her pocket, she unlocked the door, pushing it open carefully to avoid the creaking hinges. The cool air felt good and she stepped into it, hoping Myriam would follow. She knew she was asking a lot, having her come out so late and leave the building at that, but she knew it would be worth it. They couldn't waste time, so she hurried across the and towards the forest edge.