View Single Post
flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 12-13-2014, 07:04 AM

The area seemed to get more crowded. The two on the bank turned out to be an Ice elemental and her partner. Then there was the two hiding, and now this girl who spoke to the wolf. With a group of elementals around, the hunter couldn't have been far away. They actually knew how to do their job, after all. This worried Setsutarou. At any minute, there could be a full blown battle happening right before him. It didn't seem like all these people and critters were willing to help one another. Not after what he witnessed.

Knowing it probably was not the best idea, Setsu stood up and walked toward the main group. He knew they would be wary of him. If they didn't notice him before, he'd appear as if he came out of no where. You don't trust people who come out of no where. While he advanced, he kept his hand on the hilt of his katana. He hadn't planned on using it unless one of the others attacked.

He looked towards the girl, Lydia. She seemed to be the one who wouldn't try to kill him at first glance or run away. "I have shelter if you seek it. I know it is not safe for your kind." He hesitated as he glanced at the others before continuing. "I was really hoping you could be of some help to me. As I can tell, you elementals don't get along very well, but I will ask anyways. My sister has been paired up with a dark elemental from the rumors I hear. Having any of you seen or heard from her?"