Thread: Under Control
View Single Post
Typically Untypical
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-25-2016, 04:23 PM

Seeing Alena made Erika’s eyes fill with tears as she walked over and gently hugged the girl. “You don’t know how terrified I was that something had happened.” She did not have confidence that she would be able to do this on her own. She slowly pulled away, nodding at the berries and taking half. “I wish I knew more about anything in this world.” Maybe if they got to a town she could steal some medicine for Erika’s hands, and both of their necks. It would be a good idea for them to try and stave off infection, sadly neither of them really knew how to do that. “Do you still have the strips of cloth I used to bandage your hands? We should probably clean them and reapply them. It will be really bad if either of us get sick.” She said, popping a berry into her mouth.

Erika’s neck was hurting rather bad but she did her best to ignore it. After all that was just a sign of their escape, eventually the pain would fade. She was thankful to have the berries but tilted her head in confusion as she looked at Alena. Something was bugging her.