Thread: Don't Hang Up
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-28-2021, 06:48 PM

Both Yvonne and Diedrik took the papers to give them a serious look over, though Axel just tossed his on the table, focusing on his coffee instead. "What the hell. You're really trying to get us out there aren't you? A comic convention?" Axel wrinkled his nose and pushed the paper away again. "Isn't that a bit weird?" He bit his lip, trying to keep that hint of unease out of his voice, that little hint that they hadn't done anything like this in a while. It made it feel like the first time Axel put himself out like that.

Diedrik shook his head. "That's not true. We could use any exposure we can get. Though, it would be better if we had a new song or album to promote with it..." He certainly did know his way around managing them and had, in fact, done it for the first year before they made it big. However, he preferred not to put in that kind of effort over playing music itself.

The door swung open, leaving Yvonne jumping in surprise. "Lion-?!"

"I may have some news on that!" The drummer exclaimed as he rushed in, clearly having heard the conversation before he entered. "Sup, Fane. Axel, Die...always good to see ya guys. Now look it this 'ere." He spread a stack of sheet music out on the table, full of scribbled notes over neatly drawn key signatures. "I found these in my studio yesterday. Axel started the song at some point and must've left it. And I know ya don't like us working on yer songs but well, I may've finished it. Nearabouts anyway. Take a look."

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 04-13-2022 at 05:51 AM..