View Single Post
star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 01-26-2017, 11:59 PM

Nick ducked his head cheeks heating up. "Yeah..I have an affinity for healing. I also help the potions master when he's working on potions so i suppose I have a dual apprentice ship." his voice was a bit uncomfortable. he didn't really like talking about himself. "We should pick you up a bed, i have the netting and frame work tucked into the roof of my hut for another one but we'll need to get you a mattress.." which was really a huge stuffed sack that was soft as all get out once it was situated in the netting. which would keep it off the ground, and the netting itself would keep bugs out of the bed and off of the other as he slept. leading the way to the storage area nick let the other test the mattresses until they found one that was comfortable. then had the other help him get it back to the hut he'd share and that's where nick easily climbed up the wall of the 'hut' and carefully unhooked the second bedding. hehad enough for three beds in his place.. letting it down he had the other help him get the matress situated then tested by the other's weight to see if it was good enough.