View Single Post
Saravi Boo
Licking threads since 2010!

Old 07-21-2011, 12:39 AM

*huggles Lizzy* That's really sweet of you.

----------

I'd like to make a few Nominations too...

Estrella: For running one of my favorite threads on Mene, Champagne Supernova Charity and being an awesomely generous person. I'd like the donation to be for her rather than for the charity, she doesn't spend much gold at all on herself and she should have some more shiny baubles to play with.

zigbigadorlube: For being an amazing friend, letting me vent frustrations and worries and helping me through some really tough days recently. I don't know what I would have done without her to talk to about all I've been dealing with.

Fauxreal: For being one of the first friends I made on Mene and because she is always willing to lend items or advice for avi cosplay contests.

LizzyCollinsDeArc: For being someone else who has encouraged me recently not to lose hope and cheered me up when I was stressed out, even while she was dealing with trouble of her own. Also, to celebrate her financial aid coming through for school. ^_^

I'd nominate some others, but I've been beaten to the punch in a lot of cases. ^_^'

This is a very generous plan. I hope you will stick around, Bunnyy. Mene needs good people to stop leaving. ^_^'

Last edited by Saravi Boo; 07-21-2011 at 04:47 AM..