View Single Post
DariaMorgendorfer
La La La La La, you're standing on my neck!

Old 02-12-2011, 04:29 AM

Lovers or Villian's Contest
So, I decided to try something a bit different for this Vday. This is a group or single entry contest, but I will be pretty strict on the entries following the rules based on the theme. PLEASE READ ALL THE FOLLOWING RULES.

To enter the "Lovers" contest: This is a Group only entry. The minimum number of entries in this contest is 2. You can have the "Villian" who thwarts your "lovers" enter this contest with you, but if you are entering the lovers contest, I want to at least see one of each lover.

An example of an entry to the "Lovers" contest would be "Pongo" and "Perdita" from Disney's 101 Dalmations, and an example of the additional villian for this pair would be an avatar of Cruella De Vil.

To enter the "Villian" contest: This is the possible "single entry" contest, but again, if you want to do a group entry, please feel free to do so. An example of a single entry Villian would be an avatar of "The Joker" from the movie Batman, however this could be a group entry if The Joker teams up with Harley Quinn or the Penguin to incite mischief.

Because of the nature of this contest being a COSPLAY contest, I really need to see reference pictures. No reference picture, no qualifying entry.

Also: You may only enter my contest once...I figured that was kinda obvious, but just in case...There it is:)

Lovers or Villian's Entry Form
Username:
Reference image
Image of My Entry:

Quote:
[size=4][color=red][b]Lovers or Villian's Entry Form[/b][/color][/size]
[b]Reference image[/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Which contest are you entering? Lovers or Villian?[/b]
[b]Image of My Entry:[/b]
Entries:
LizzyCollinsDeArc JapaneseCherryBlossom
Iroase Delschatten/Pa-pancake/Seito
Beautiful Disaster
DarkbrydClair Voyant/Lilith W
Silverwingedshadowsmonstahh`Ivvy
RikaliLiquid DiamondRochiel Silverfire
HIM_ROCKVickyll3CK
NoeleneRose2Saravi Boo/Fauxreal
LaVidaEsmmeThe Whitewolf Shaman
BlackCart29 Melody XyelleCyndel
IltuAylin/Scarlet Robin
Kah Hilzin-EcWoodlandnymph/Linnea
zeapearLauryn de Vampyre

Last edited by Sizzla; 02-20-2011 at 03:45 PM..