View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 02-28-2015, 11:17 PM

Valkyrie looked at him, she actually felt like she wanted to cry. "I-I was just trying to pull a prank on her like I did with last year's freshman b-but she started to panic a-and I thought she kidding but she wasn't..." She tried to calm herself down so she could actually tell Shinji was happened, but her nerves and her heart just wouldn't calm down. So she started murmuring "oh god" over and over. "Venus is gonna drown and it's all my fault!" She finally managed to spit out in a panicked jumble of words. Valkyire stared into the lake, she couldn't even see the girl anymore... She glanced back over at Shinji.

The mermaid had finally let go of Venus, as if the being had forgotten what game she was playing and swam away. By this time, the human girl was probably only half conscious due to the pressure of the water and from trying to fight the mermaid off. And her lungs were burning. She knew how to hold her breath for long periods of time, but under the water was different. Heavier. She couldn't move though. At least she wasn't being pulled deeper into the lake...