View Single Post
ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 07-22-2016, 10:03 PM

Lexiah looked up, finally noticing her housekeeper had emerged from the building above ground which belonged to her family, holding a towel ready for her.
“Good morning Miss Summers, did you rest well?”
“Not a chance Jackson, no sleep for me, too busy working away with Brisket here. He needs a full work over and I just couldn't help him. The pain must have been agonizing, but I've eased it for now, I just have to wait a few hours before I can finish his chest cavity. I'm going to do another scrap run see if I can get some more things to work with to build him some new arms”
Lex chattered happily as she told the housekeeper, Jackson, her big master plan only for him to tut and scold her lightly, stating she should take better care of her health while handing her the soft fluffy white towel to wipe herself down with. The pitstop could get unbelievably hot due to all of the things running in there at times, not that the young woman minded, if anything it was as if she was in her element.

Streatching out, she began to make her way down the halls and corridors in search of the kitchen knowing that would be where she could find her friend, wondering what yummy heaven the girl had cooked up this time for their little troupe to enjoy. As she walked she retied deep purple tendrils back into the scruffy ponytail they were tied into, making sure to make the ponytail look as short as possible before entering the kitchen.

Serenity had been humming away happily to herself in the isolation of the base's kitchen knowing everyone was going to need a good meal, after all it was hard work trying to take down a massive corporation like The Company and you can't do it on an empty stomach. She looked up as she heard the door to the kitchen open to see her friend and in many ways her creator walked through the door, sniffing at the air at the wonderful aromas which filled the room from the breakfast she had been making for their little group.

Happily she began to serve up the first plate of food and set it down infront of Lexiah who took a seat infront of her at the island in the middle of the kitchen which served as the breakfast bar and dining area for them all.

Akira continued with his morning workout until his clothes were soaked in sweat and clinging to his well toned body. Stripping off his vest only to toss it into the small laundry hamper before walking into the shower which was connected to his room. It didn't take him long to clean up and dress into fresh, clean clothing. He walked out, still wearing no shirt, with a towel around his neck, using it to try his messy mop of hair, metalic dogtags hanging around his neck and down his chest as they always did, never leaving his posession. He wasn't sure if he would see any of the other member up just yet, not that weren't droid anyway.