View Single Post
Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 05-06-2016, 05:21 AM

[⇜·· rules ··⇝]
As with all lands, there must be laws to keep the peace, and sanity to it's people.
  • Please do not post in the thread unless you are listed as a Co-writer in the next post.
  • Keep it fantasy themed! I want to see some fantastic creatures, unique characters, and interesting lands!
  • If this hasn't been clarified yet, this is meant to be a collection of short stories. Or just lots of different short stories.
  • I'll be giving us a chapter name, our goal is to work it in somewhere!
  • No controlling other peoples characters without their permission, under 1 condition. If one of us were to disappear, then the other partner will have permission to write an ending to their current story together. Taking the character for yourself to continue the story is not allowed. This can only be done with public attempts are made to make contact. Otherwise, I'd like to see what is created out of both writers ending the story (death, marriage, mutual breakup, etc).
  • Although I do not have this RP in the 1x1 section, this is meant to be between me and another single person. If you are interested, and would like to be a part of it, leave a comment on my profile. Maybe at some point I will make another one of these in a different forum, or I will decide to make it more than 1x1!
  • Don't be afraid to talk to me about something within our story. Yes, there is no pre-planning, but that doesn't mean there can't be some common theme we are both working towards after we see if we like eachother's style.
  • Keep it PG-13, just like all of Menewsha.

Last edited by Libra; 06-04-2016 at 07:27 PM..