View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-12-2018, 11:08 PM

After dodging down a few streets, Augustus had the same thought as Buck. Why was he running down random back alleys with a complete and total stranger? Slowing to a stop, he pressed his back against the side of a brick building. "Oh man!" he groaned. "Those girls sure know how to drive a guy crazy!" He bit back a small laugh, though he was too out of breath to continue it. "I think we lost them though, even if I have no idea where we are anymore."

He turned to grin at the redhead, realizing only then that he still held the man's wrist. Augustus' eyes went wide as he snatched back his hand. Oh right, why did he bring this guy along again?! "A-ah, well...this is just because our conversation was unfinished you know. My sunglasses-" He let out a dramatic cry. "Oh man, they fell and I didn't even pick them up! Those were Bvlgari, you know. Do you know how expensive that is?!" He let out another groan, feeling the loss of his expensive eyewear in his gut. And this....this was all the red-haired guy's doing.