View Single Post
~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-07-2014, 03:40 AM

Pandora Stormbringer stepped carefully out of the truck, ignoring the watching prisoners and guards. Some of her own clan members were there, but they knew better than to make a big deal out of her presence. Looking around, she saw an impressive group of prisoners. There was a Templar- who she was pretty sure was the leader of that faction- a demoness of the Nighthorde clan who looked like she''d seen plenty of bloodshed in her time, and a battle-worn human who seemed almost dead in the eyes. Was she the only one with hope? It didn't matter, though. She wouldn't be there long.

Par Vollen, a P.O.W. camp of great infamy, located in what was once New York City. The dark haired seductress smiled as she walked down a dark hallway of the prison, her two bodyguards behind her. Lillith, known as the mother of demons, was a special guest at Par Vollen for a week or so. The warden had wanted her to stop by and inspire a little fear for the prisoners, which she was more than happy to do. Right then, she was on her way to greet the newest batch, which had just been brought in. She stepped into the light and found herself on a second floor balcony, looking down on the drop-off where the prisoners were brought in. It angered her to see demons, her own children, among the captured, but she hid it. "Greetings, new prisoners, and welcome to Par Vollen. I am Lillith, and I will be keeping an eye on you all for a while. Please know that you are here because you attempted to go against the superior race. Your futile attempts to overthrow, wound, or otherwise irritate my people have landed you in a place where your spirit will be broken, along with your body. And I will be happy to do the breaking. I wait anxiously for the moment when you all beg me to take your souls. Now, with that thought, I send you all to your new home."