View Single Post
Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I embrace it, as it embodies who I am.

Old 07-15-2014, 03:46 AM

Andrew was brought up onto the Gallows first, high above the rest. They were left down below, to watch. As the Noose was tied around his neck, Andrew took a deep breath. Suddenly, a hawk flew over, and let out a loud call, causing Andrew's eye's to open wide. He reached behind him, and socked the Demon right in the face. The Demon tried to hit Andrew with his Sickle, but only served to Sever the binding's on his wrists. Taking the Sickle, he wrapped his rope around the demons neck, and jumped off, cutting off his noose at the last second, and effectively snapping the demons neck.

Andrew rushed forward to the Rest, as demons came to try and stop him. Severing the Binding's of First the Demonness of the Nighthorde and The Templar, He used his Sickle to Pull a Demon forward, Steal the pistol from his belt, and effectively shoot the Demon square in the head.

Breaking free from the Binding's, Shekina grabbed the first Demon she could get hear hands on, and snapped his neck. She then picked up the only weapon he had: A hay hook. Getting creative, she had a Demon attack her with his sword, using the Hay hook to catch it, and take the blade. She then used her new blade to run another guard through, taking the shotgun from his now dead hands. "Oh boy, I'm going to have fun....."she thought to herself.

A Duke would start to run towards Pandora, who Andrew had not yet unbound. This would be stopped by The Angel picking up a Spear, and running the Creature into the ground. "I'll send you all back to hell if I have too." he said, then looked at Pandora. Picking up the Mace and Machine gun from the dead demon, he walked towards her. "I don't trust your kind, young one, but I know better then to turn down a helping hand. "he said, raising the spear, and cutting her free. "Let's go."