View Single Post
Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I embrace it, as it embodies who I am.

Old 07-19-2014, 04:04 AM

Joseph watched as Demon's started to swarm them. He then saw prisoner's on the edge of their cells, and how the weapon's of the fallen had been scattered on the ground. Joseph closed his eye's, and held his arms out. Everyone would hear a cry of metal, then suddenly 'riiip', the metal on the cell locks ripped off, freeing the prisoners. "Humanity, Angel's, and Clan Demon's! Every Journey, begins with a single step!" He yelled, grabbing a Demon, and snapping his neck. "This, is step ONE! Now, we take Par vollen!"He yelled out, and grinned as everyone yelled in response, taking the weapons from the dead, and fighting back the demons.

Staring up at the Balcony, and changed into her demon form. She flew up, and landed right in front of Lilith. "I saw how you looked at me......with anger, because I side with the Humans. Do you want to know why, Blue-blood?"She asked, turning her back to her. "In all my years on this planet, I've watched these humans. Some are un-redeemable, but these humans, in this age......I've watched them fight, and die, in the name of Freedom. "She said, then turned back to Lilith. "You Blue-bloods speak of Liberty, and Justice......but for who, exactly?"she asked.

"Look at these human's now, Lilith? Even in the face of impossible odds, and with death everything but a certainty, they still march, their heads held high, the fire in their hearts burning as always. I may die, and so may the rest of my clan, but we do this for those that were already lost. "She said. "We fight, to make this world the best we can, because we know there are many, that won't get to see it. "She said.

"My clan left hell for one thing, to escape your hand. Here we've learned, we've thrived, and we've survived. But now, here you are again, destroying what took eon's to build.....You Old Demon's are a Cancer, and need to be cut out. "she said, holding up her sword.

Oliver stormed the prison, with other angel's marching behind him. He then saw something: a Fallen Seraphim. Even If this man was a Fallen, he was still the highest ranking angel left. Cleaving his way through Demon's, Oliver knelt to the Angel. "My lord! I am Throne Oliver. These are my men. We will follow you, sir!" he said, standing up again.

Last edited by Andraus; 07-19-2014 at 04:12 AM..