View Single Post
Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....die.

Old 07-23-2014, 10:55 AM

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ariel Mirabella Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Ariel continued watching the events happen, it wasn't until she noticed The rioters going into the building and Lilith didn't seem to stop them at all. A brow arched as she looked over towards the Demon Mistress, only to see one of the rioter demons talking to her, the demon appeared to be female. A faint chuckle escaped Ariel's lips as she started walking off the courtyard gates, plummeting to the ground, landing with a loud thud. She sensed something was coming and it was something to take heed of. "This shall be interesting." She said with a giggle and started walking into the building. The bodies of the demons were scattered around the courtyard, and of course, some of the stragglers could help but notice the hood being walking about.

Some of the demons attacked her, swinging their swords as Ariel dodged to the best of her ability. Unfortunately, the cloak was rendering her movements, however, that didn't stop her from using her powers. Moving the cloak enough to reveal her hands, Ariel electrified the demons who approached her. A faint chuckle escaped her lips as she entered the prison, standing far enough to just watch the action. 'This is interesting.' She thought to herself, humming softly, electricity surrounded her body, going after any demon who dare tried to attack her.

ξЖЗ Jackal and Jekyll ξЖЗ

Jackal and Jekyll glared towards Shekina, grabbing the hilts of their weapons. They were ready to kill the she-demon in front of them. However, Lilith never gave the order nor did she tell them to defend her. Once the demon was gone, Jackal panted heavily, the barrier he created weakened as he and Jekyll looked back towards their mistress. Jackal chuckled as he stood up straight, turning to Lilith as a smile appeared on his face. "Do not worry yourself milady, I am your guardian and my health comes last when you are in my presence." Jackal said, bowing his head, placing a hand over his chest.

Jekyll chuckled softly, placing his hand on his chest. "However milady, we must get you out of here. We cannot have you, a power demoness with filth who are not worthy to be in your presence." Jekyll stated. The young twin boys looked towards their mistress with piercing gold eyes and devilish smiles on their faces.