View Single Post
happydeath
(>O3O)> <(Q^Q)> <(OwO<)
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 07-24-2014, 01:10 PM

As Ryosuke continued to walk away from Oliver and his men; feeling the power of light overcome his body for a moment caused him to stop in his tracks as he turned his head over his shoulders. A slight burning sensation came over his body as it looked almost like his body was steaming from the light that overcame him from Oliver's power; although Ryosuke was not a demon yet, he was still a fallen; which meant he fell from Grace. The power of light to heal him like it had done in the past wouldn't fully work as it once did when he was an angel, but it would indeed be something that would catch his attention enough. The only type of pain that this caused the most of was his right arm; clenching his right fist tightly as he held the pain in, he felt like his entire right arm was on fire and he just wanted to rip it off to stop all the pain that was surging through it. "Help me..? Oliver, although those in Heaven had abandoned us...I am no longer part of the angels. You know just as well as the rest of your men that I am a fallen...your power and the power your men hold at the moment will only bring more harm to me than help." He stated as he shifted himself from his true form back into his humanoid form once more. The sight of his black wings and high power was only going to give him away much easier to the rest of the demons if he were to try and escape this prison.

"Show me, just how powerful you and your men are by freeing the rest of those imprisoned here in this forsaken building..then I shall consider returning to help you and the rest of the angels." Obviously enough, Ryosuke was planning on helping the angels from the beginning anyway since he had already been helping them out in secrecy before this entire event had happened. Although, if Oliver could show that the way the angels thoughts about him in the past have changed; he would possibility reconsider staying within the darkness and finally show himself to help them out on the front lines as he once did in the past.

----------------------------------------------------------------

While in search for Lilith or Lucifer throughout the huge mess of chaos of the different demons, humans, and angels around the courtyard; Shiro had cut down any of the demons that had gotten in his way that weren't part of any of the clans. His main target at the moment was to find the people who he had thought to consider as mother or father throughout this mess; he had known all too well that the Stormbringer clan was already in search for Pandora, so looking for her wasn't much of a concern to Shiro at the moment. It didn't mean he didn't care for her safety, but with the amount of warriors that were brought with him to help find her; he felt comfortable enough that his assistance wasn't going to be needed that much. After a while of stepping through the chaos and cutting down demon after demon that got in his way, he began to feel as though he was wandering in circles just to find one of two people at this prison. 'Where are they...where are--?!' As he thought to himself the sudden bump that came across him had caused Shiro to gasp sharply as he quickly turned around and prepared to swing his purplish black sword towards whoever had bumped into him. Coming to a quick halt as he noticed it was actually Pandora that had bumped into him, his dark ocean blue eyes widen up in shock.

Pulling off his black and blue hood, he stared at her in shock the entire time throughout the chaos as he lowered his blade. "P-Pandora!!.." He called out to her as he listened to her question of how he had gotten into the courtyard. Shaking his head quickly to her question, he pointed towards the direction of where the rest of many of the other Stormbringer clan was in search for her. "There isn't any time for explanations!...The rest of the clan is over there! They're searching for you!!...Go! Get out of here! The others are trying to free the prisoners!" He called out to her to move as he turned his gaze back towards the direction he was walking in; one of his tasks were done, now the next part was to find a certain two. Obviously enough, Shiro didn't say a word about what he was going to do; rather he just tried to convince Pandora to get to safety for the time being.