View Single Post
Lise
NPC
NPC

Old 01-31-2017, 08:36 PM

Costumed Companions
This category is for group ensembles. Get yourself a group of at least three and Cosplay a Ballroom scene from any movie, book, or play.

*Note: There are a lot of movies, books and plays to choose from for this category. Make sure to link to an example of the scene. However, do not go into the full story. A link it more than enough.

Quote:
[LEFT][SIZE=6][B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][COLOR=red]Costumed[/COLOR] [COLOR=Black]Companions[/COLOR][/FONT] [/B][/SIZE][/LEFT]

[B]Username:[/B]
[B]Image of My Entry:[/B] *make sure the are side by side for the illusion of one avatar out of two*
[B]We are CosPlaying:[/B]
Should look like:
Costumed Companions

Username: Thewonderousprincessbuttbutt, friend one, friend two
Image of My Entry: *shiny entry*
We are CosPlaying: This Scene
Entries:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnea View Post
Costumed Companions
Username: Velvet (as a party goer), Linnea (as Beadle), Elirona (as Lucy), Precarious Fool (as Judge Turpin), Woodlandnymph (as a party goer)
Image of My Entry:

We are CosPlaying: a scene from Tim Burton's movie, Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street. This is the part where Todd's wife, Lucy, gets lured away by Beadle, a mere minion, and tricked into getting roofied by Judge Turpin who was all lusty pants for her. We provide you with a picture of Lucy all flustered at this masquerade and you can also see for yourself in this short clip of the song "Poor Thing", where Mrs. Lovett is telling Todd what happened to his wife after he was sent to jail by Judge Turpin, if you start at about 1:15 seconds in the scene begins (or hear the whole story by watching the whole thing).
Quote:
Costumed Companions

Username: From left to right - user name/movie character
bloodstainedwings/Toby the baby, Queen_Andais/David Bowie Goblin King, dragoness129/party goer, XoGIZMOoX/ party goer, Salvete/ party goer, Shadami/ party goer, SuperZombiePotatoe/ party goer, Nephila/ Sarah
Image of My Entry:
We are CosPlaying: Labyrinth
And we have included Toby although he wasn't actually at the party ball he played a key role in it we felt because Sarah was trying to save him (his background is different because he was elsewhere during the ballroom dream)

Last edited by Lise; 02-17-2017 at 06:42 AM..