View Single Post
ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 05-14-2014, 03:46 PM

A Prophecy of Kingdoms to Fall

Xavi and I are taking a new approach in how we want to handle recruiting for our newest roleplay. We’re reaching out to the wonderful people of Menewsha to help provide feedback on characters that have been submitted to join our newest roleplay!

The reason we are taking the opinions of the people of the site into consideration comes from 2 different reasons. Number 1, we’ve gotten some amazing reservation profiles in and are having a hard time in picking our absolute favorites and number 2, these profiles are far too amazing for us to not share!

A little background on the story itself; it was a oneXone that Xavi and I had going on another site. Enjoying it, we wanted to see how it would turn out in a group setting, versus the one we had going. Instead of handling profiles on a first-come-first-serve basis, we sought to allow people to first submit reservations for us to look at and from there determine who would best suit that role. Understanding that we could be bias based on our original roleplay, we have been looking at each profile and discussing what they could bring to the story based on what we knew. We also debated on letting the rest of Menewsha see and discuss the possibilities of each profile and brought it up to those that were interested.

Members have given us the ok to post these and I promised them that it would be handled delicately and they would not have to worry about being teased, picked on, or ridiculed for their characters. We are still accepting these reservations so voting has not started yet, but this will allow interested parties to know what roles have not been applied for yet.

Below you find additional information on the roleplay, the characters as well as the rules.

1 of 7

Last edited by ISOS Duke; 05-16-2014 at 05:54 PM..