View Single Post
N I G H T
Lurky Shadowboxer =w=
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to N I G H T

Old 11-09-2011, 01:32 AM

An Adventurer's Rebellion

I have gathered a group of willing fighters to save the village people from the clutches of King Lion, the fiercest pirate of the Menewshan seas. Him and his band of renegade pirates work for the Red Witch. We have found out that Mr. Mayor has been in cahoots with the pirates the whole time, and has joined their side in battle.

With me are the Huntsman, the Hermit, the Dwarf Witch, and the Storm Charmer. We ride on the backs of giant sea turtles towards the northern peninsula, to ambush the secret pirate palace carved into the northern cliffs. This is where King Lion is resides, with Mr. Mayor at his side.

We have taken them by surprise, the pirates no match for our wands and bows. They exchange cannon blows and heavy swords, but we are swift with our skills and sharp wits. Mr.Mayor is nowhere to be found, suspected of fleeing the scene on a pirate ship full of lost treasures. King Lion surrenders, his powerful meows have been weakened by the cunning abilities my group possess. King Lion frees the towns people. After he's defeated, I reveal my secret and show him the crystal wand. I then I snap it in half and throw it into the ocean.

"Tell your witch if she ever wants the crystal, she'll have to go through us first!"I announce.
"Yeah!"my comrades agree.
"If it has been destroyed then I no longer work for the Red Witch "He laughs, and flees on a ship, too quick for us to catch.

We return home on our giant turtles, weary but victorious. Abigail has made us a glorious feast with the help of Sofie at the inn. The townspeople celebrate with a parade and large dance party. Surprisingly, Mr.Mayor magically appears to award us with metals of valor, but we know his secret....he can't fool us!

My adventures are at an end, and all is well in the world of Menewsha... well maybe. You may never really know. ;D

THE END...OR IS IT?!!!!!!! OMGBBQGTFO!!!<333

Last edited by N I G H T; 11-09-2011 at 01:34 AM..