View Single Post
Cookie Clone
Just a Copy

Old 01-03-2018, 07:56 AM

Talking to my coworkers at work sometimes it like forcing my braincells to commit suicide. So painful! x_x

Yeah, I just got Sims 4. They had a pretty decent sale for Black Friday and I got a bundle with pets. I haven't been playing it hardcore, just keeping it open and making them gain skills. I mean, I guess there's no wrong way to play Sims, but I feel like I'm doing it wrong.

Sims 3 was my favorite. It had way more customization than you get in Sims 4. I miss that little control element like giving furniture different patterns and colors and stuff.

But 4 is fun. I can go to work with my Sim. The city pack has little festivals and food stands. Pets has a lot of weird DNA, like you can have a raccoon cat. I've really only made a Boston Terrier so far, but there's a lot of room to make weird pets.

I really only watch anime and random "did you know" channels on Youtube. A lot of my real life friends do not watch anime. So I can talk about a lot of hardcore anime nerdy stuff, or random factoids I learned on youtube. The other day I started a discussion on bullying in Korea and Japan (which is featured in loooooots of manga, anime and manwha) and my coworker was just nodding along cause she didn't care. But whatever, it passed the time for me.